The Ankie Verbeek-Ohr Room is situated in the Eben Haëzer-hall, which was added onto the back of the church in the 19th century. It hosts the "Pilgrim Presentation": a permanent exhibition about our connection with the Pilgrim Fathers and their history, with artifacts in cases round the walls.
- Seats about 20 persons around the large table
- Seats a maximum of 50 persons in auditorium set-up, with chairs in rows
- + Wifi
- + Large TV-screen for presentations
- + Pilgrim fathers exhibition
- Optional: A short audio-visual presentation about the Pilgrim Fathers.
- Small concerts (classical)
- Book presentation
- Poetry readings, story-telling